instax mini Link
Back to top
instax mini Link
The mini Link is anything but shy. In fact, this little beaut loves to show off some impressive printing talents, all on credit card-sized instax mini film, thanks to its very own super social mini Link app.
You've never printed like this before
By connecting wirelessly to your smartphone, the mini Link closes the gap between memories and physical prints AND fun and functionality. It'll even bring friends and family together for fast-paced fun, thanks to the Match Test and Party Mode.
Shake it all about
Genius alert! Get ready to turn your mini Link upside down, lay it flat, stand it up and generally bust some moves. Why? To control your smartphone camera and tell the mini Link what to do, of course. Choose the instax Camera mode in the app to control your smartphone with the printer.
Undeniably small, breathtakingly elegant, all wrapped up with an impeccable finish - the mini Link is the new instax printer that everyone will want to get their hands on. We've also had some fun and included a neat LED strip around the instax button, which will give you the lowdown on the app's mode and status.
Laid Back Fun
Printing a picture from your smartphone couldn't be easier. Select Print Mode on the mini Link app, swipe up and voila! Your image will be transferred over to the mini Link for some high-speed printing.
Fun with a capital 'F'
Switch to Fun mode and go on a rollercoaster of design and creative fun. Using the mini Link app glance through oodles of templates before adding rainbows, words or even doodles with design frames to suit every occasion.
Cookies and cream
Are you a match made in heaven? Find out with the mini Link app. Have fun shooting a picture with your BFF, answer some questions via the app and watch the results pop out on film via the mini Link. Beautifully displayed and perfect for sharing with your friends and family. Whose go is it next?
Let's get this party started
Experience endless amounts of fun by creating amusing prints together with your friends and family. Simply connect your smartphones (the more the merrier), share a secret image into a collage format and hit print. Only when the mini Link pops your photo out will you get to see the final masterpiece.
Credit card-sized joy.
Your outlook, your style, your eye for a great shot. All captured on our high-quality film, from the experts at Fujifilm. They've gone the extra mile, so you'll always get prints that'll last a lifetime, whether you're keeping them or giving them away.Explore Film
- Film – Fujifilm Instant Colour Film "instax mini" (separately available)
- Film Size – 86mm x 54mm Picture Size 62mm x 46mm
- Film Developing Time – Approximately 90 seconds (Varies depending on the ambient temperature)
- 3-colour exposure with OLED
- Frames, Collage, Party print, Match Test, Video Print, instax Camera mode, Contrast control, Exposure control, Saturation control, Crop and rotate.
- Printing resolution – 12.5 dots/mm (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)
- Printing levels – 256 levels per colour (RGB)
- Supported image format – JPEG / PNG / HEIF
- Printing time – Image recording – photo output (fed out): Approximately 12 sec.
- Film detection – Yes (Automatic ejection when inserted)
- Approximate printing capacity: Approximately 100 prints (from full charge) * The number of prints depends on the usage conditions.
- Battery – Lithium ion battery (internal type: not removable)
- Charging function – Built-in battery
- Input/Output terminals – Micro USB Micro-B (for charging only)
- Printing capacity – Approx. 100 prints (From when the battery is charged fully) * Varies depending on the conditions of use.
- Charging time – Approximately 80 to 120 minutes (Charging time depends on the temperature and battery remaining level)
- Operating environment – Temperature: +5 ºC to +40 ºC (+41 ºF to +104 ºF) Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation)
- 90.3 mm × 34.6 mm × 124.5 mm/3.5 in. × 1.3 in. × 4.9 in. (excluding projecting parts)
- Weight: Approximately 209 g/7.3 oz (excluding film pack)
- USB Cable (for charging)
- Instruction manual
Back to top